Saturday, July 24, 2010

The World After: If strict time records are not kept

you cannot have a meaningful campaign.

Yes, I reversed the clauses because the conditional makes a better post title.

While The Harrowing post may obscure this, this campaign is set in a version of our world (made slightly less explicit both for meta-game and personal religious reasons). As such the calendar is made easier on me in that I'll use the basic Gregorian one.

In order to add a bit of atmosphere and account for the campaign's starting location, however, I won't be using the normal English names for the days of the week or months of the year. Instead, I'll be using Italian ones.

The start date will be Lunedì, Aprile 16. I know the AD year is 23*25 years past The Harrowing, but the campaign year I'll figure out when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment