Friday, November 18, 2011

A Personal OSR Milestone

Yesterday I had a notice that there was a package in my complex office for me.  Actually, there were two.  One from Lulu and one from DriveThruRPG.  The contained hard copies of Hard Light and Darkness Visible.  Along with my purchase of the Mongoose edition of Stars Without Number this becomes the first OSR game line with more than one print product where I own all of them.

Sine Nomine Publishing is also the first OSR publisher whose entire print output I own because of that although I'm hoping for a print version of Red Tides.

2 comments:

  1. Nice mail call. I've been trying to behave with gaming purchases lately, but I fear the dam is about to break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Dark Dungeons is on its way and I'm going to order the bestiary from one of my favorite heartbreakers to round out my collection but that should be it for the year.

    ReplyDelete