Friday, November 25, 2011

Holmes Resources?

I'm hoping my readership can help me here. I'd like to add a page to the site here specifically of supplementary material to The Blue Book of Holmes the Physician. So, I'm looking for any and all resources designed specifically to be expansions to Holmes D&D. I know of Meepo's companion as well as Patrick's and Robert Pinnell's (although is that still available...did he incorporate the contents into Holmes77?). Active and alternative links for those as well as anything else would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. The Zenopus Archives, a Holmes repository, might have some of what you are looking for - rules expansions and rules variants.

    http://sites.google.com/site/zenopusarchives/

    -Nils

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it when I get home from work that sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nils, checked it out and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete