Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Pointers

D4: The Return of OD&DITIES

One of the great fanzines of the past decade plus is back. While all the issues of OD&DITIES have been available at Dragonsfoot the last one was April 2004. I have a special affection for it as it is the first place I read Erin Smale's Building the Perfect Class.



D6: Labyrinth Lord Advanced Edition Companion is out

One of my first posts wasIntermediate Dungeons and Dragons which discussed how I played AD&D back in the day, which was mostly B/X with the character and monster stats replaced with those from the hardbacks. Well, for those playing Labyrinth Lord who want to do the same thing you no longer need the hardbacks. The book is available as a free no art download, a pay PDF, and a hardback.



Just two this week as work plus three grad school classes (one with a final paper due this coming Sunday) has kept me busy. That said, I actually have content in draft form for this week so there will at least be Inspirational Art and Buried Treasures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment