Friday, January 27, 2012

Actual Play: Gigabites Jan. 25

Again, no takers at the store although I did get into a convo with one of the Type IV players doing the Encounters stuff. They only have a few weeks left so maybe I'll get some interest between it ending and the next beginning.

In order to generate more interest I'm working on fliers for the local libraries and other locations. I'll share them as I get them done.

As excitement over the AD&D reprints grows I'm tempted to run it as AD&D including segment initiative and at least some tracking of spell components. We'll see.

I also have an interest in digging out Lords of Creation and seeing if I can get some interest in that, but I worry about giving into my ADD too much. First, get regular players or give up after eight weeks of no sign-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment